Tesla Technologies, in maintaining this website for McGilvery Design, is committed to protecting your privacy.
You may view any area of this Web site without providing any personal information whatsoever. Only when you wish to contact us (or have us contact you) regarding a product, service, or any other matter, will you be asked to provide information that will enable us to fulfill your request.
We will only ask you for personal information when we need it to fulfill a request that you have initiated. The information requested may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, details of your computer's hardware and software and the problems you are experiencing, and payment information once a product or service has been purchased.
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To answer questions you ask regarding our company, our services, or other issues.
- To deliver products, services, or publications that you have requested or purchased.
- To collect and process your payment.
- On infrequent occasions, to alert you to vital information (such as updates or product recalls) related to products or services that you have purchased.
We will not release your personal information except as follows:
- When necessary to answer your questions or to deliver the products, services, or publications you have ordered or requested.
- To banks, credit card processors, and others involved in the processing and collection of your payment.
- As required by law, to comply with court orders, or as necessary to comply with legal process.
- Occasionally, and only with your permission, to refer your requests to other companies who may specialize in providing solutions to the particular problem that you are experiencing.
Except as explained above, Tesla Technologies will never share your personally identifiable information with any other party. We do not sell our customer lists, nor do we engage in telemarketing.
Web Site Behavior and Data Collection
Like most other Web sites, this site collects non-personal data about its visitors. This data includes information such as the total number of visitors to the site, what countries they visited from, how they were referred here (for example, by clicking on links provided by search engines or other Web sites), and other statistical information.
Our servers also collect technical data such as what operating systems and web browsers are being used to view the site. This helps us to include code to assure that the site works properly across different browsers and platforms. None of the information collected contains personal data such as a visitor's name, address, email address, or telephone number. Information so collected is analyzed only in the aggregate.